Call to Order: 7:10 pm
-Members in attendance: Joe Estivill, Richard Fish, Kevin Jones, Carolyn VandeWiele, Matt Pierce, Pam Davidson, Maria McKinley, Cleveland Dietz
– Maryll Jones, Mark Lowe, Louis Malone, Anson Shupe, Clarence Boone, Jeffrey Morris, Jim Manion, Peter Kaczmarczyh, Jeanne Smith, Liza Pavelich, Joy Shayne Laughter, Kelly Wherley, Mark Tschida, Steve Pollitt
– Joe Estivill: Read the bylaws, get involved.
REVIEW / APPROVAL OF MINUTES
– Estivill asks to delay the approval of meeting minutes. Davidson makes a motion to delay. Pierce offers a second and vote is unanimous.
GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
– Co-Promotions: Village Arts Walk in Nashville 11/9 and 11/10; IDEAS Network at Monroe County Public Library 11/11; Kalispell, Busman’s Holiday and Vollmar at The Bishop Bar 11/15; My Sister’s Closet fundraiser at American Legion Post #18 11/30
– Hot Spot Dance Party at The Root Cellar Lounge 11/15
– Hoagy Carmichael bi