Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Cheeky Rose.
First aired Sunday, May 5, 2014 at 9 AM on WFHB (Spring Fund Drive Special)
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Jim Schultz of the Salt Creek Preservation Project gives us an update on developments
- Multi-instrumentalist/singer/songwriter/artist Kara Barnard
- Bill Miller shares his memories of Brown County, including a history of Elkinsville, a small town that disappeared with the creation of Lake Monroe
- Mike Hater, on ukeleles and the Ukelele World Congress event held every year in Needmore
- Dave Seastrom delivers another fine essay
- a Brown County News Update by Rick Fettig
- and an interview with our musical guest, Kara Barnard, including some outstanding songs featuring her fingerstyle guitar, mandolin, banjo and singing.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.