Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
December is here, and we have songs and talk of Christmas Trees as we enter the holiday season.
In this episode:
- An interview with Rick Clayton, about his music project called “Wholenotes”, featuring music from their recent live performance. You can find more here: http://wholenotesmusic.com
- Vera Grubbs interviews Annabel Hopkins at her art studio.
- Cari Ray and Chuck Wills sing some Christmas Carols.
- Jim Eagleman educates us on Christmas Trees.
- Lee Edgrin and Ingrid Skoog tell about the Winter Bliss event at Abe Mrtin Lodge. www.winterbliss.org
- Jeff Tryon talks about country stores in Brown County.
- Rick Fettig sings a John Prine Christmas song.
- Dave Seastrom gives his perspective on the forest.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.