Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Vera Grubbs.
First aired Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Bob Gustin, former editor of the Columbus Republic, discusses his perspective on the current state of journalism
- We talk to two young local participants in the National History Day competition held in Washington DC
- Rita Simon of the Brown County History Center discusses the grand opening of its new facility in Nashville
- John Mills, former Brown County School Board member, continues his discussion in part two of the interview we aired last month
- Larry Pejeau and John Mills discuss their early days in the pottery business
- Poetry by Chris Curtin and Gunther Flumm
- Rick Fettig with a Brown County News Update: “Fox News”
- Dave Seastrom delivers another fine essay
- and our musical guest, Barry Johnson, shares stories of his work as a songwriter pitching tunes in “Music City USA”, and we hear demos of his work produced in Nashville, TN.