WFHB is Indiana’s first community radio station! Volunteer-powered and listener-supported since 1993.
WFHB’s primary signal broadcasts at 91.3 FM from Radio Ridge serving South Central Indiana . We also offer extended coverage via our 3 FM translators. Tune in to one of our 4 frequencies:
- 91.3 FM for South Central Indiana
- 98.1 FM for downtown Bloomington
- 100.7 FM in Nashville
- 106.3 FM in Ellettsville.
You can listen to WFHB via webstream 24-hours a day anywhere in the world. We offer two different bit-rates so both dial-up and broadband users can tune in:
Browse the Podcast Directory!
Since 2005, WFHB’s news department has been the leading innovator of podcast technology in south central Indiana. Podcasting is a method of publishing files to the web, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files automatically by subscription. Currently, WFHB provides a number of free podcasting subscriptions for our locally-produced programs including our Daily Local Newscast and Local Live. Plus our specialty local news programs: Bring It On!, Interchange, Standing Room Only, bloomingOUT, Hola Bloomington, and EcoReport. Additional information about podcasts is available in our Podcast Directory.
Please note that we have been using this website since July 2013. Please visit http://archive.wfhb.org for any programs prior to July 2013.
Do you want to volunteer at WFHB? Contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how or attend a monthly volunteer orientation on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- President – Emily Jackson (2016-2018) email@example.com
- Treasurer – Jerry Stern (2016-2017) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Sheryl Mitchell (2016-2019) – email@example.com
- Steve Pollitt (2016-2017)
- Jean Hollinger (2016-2019)
- Julie Thomas (2016-2018)
- Pam Davidson (2015-2018)
- Sarah Ryterband (2016-2019)
- Tom Henderson (2015-2018)
COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD:
- Krista Detor
- Dave Weber
- Rachael Jones
- Rachael Himsel
- General Manager – John R. Turner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Director – Jim Manion – email@example.com
- News Director – Joe Crawford – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Board of Directors – Meets on dates noted in our Calendar. See the Calendar link at the top of this page.
- Executive Committee – Always meets in closed session to discuss proprietary information and issues. Sessions are scheduled as needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Finance Committee – Meets on dates noted in our Calendar. See the Calendar link at the top of this page.
- Nominating and Personnel Committee – Always meets in closed session since discussions about nominations and personnel are sensitive. Sessions are scheduled as needed on an ad hoc basis.
STATION ACTIVITIES SURVEY (SAS)
Federal ID #: 31-0935271