WFHB is Indiana’s first community radio station! Volunteer-powered and listener-supported since 1993.
Do you want to volunteer at WFHB? Contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com to find out how or attend a monthly volunteer orientation on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
See the attachments below to view the WFHB By Laws and Governance Document.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- President – Louis Malone (2015 – 2018) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Kelly Wherley (2014 – 2017) – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Sarah Borden (2014 – 2017)
- Maria McKinley (2013 – 2016)
- Pam Davidson (2015 – 2018)
- Sarah Ryterband (2013 – 2016)
- Sheryl Mitchell (2013 – 2016)
- Tom Henderson (2015 – 2018)
- William Morris (2014 – 2017)
COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD
- Cynthia Roberts-Hall
- Kelly Miller
- Chet Chmielewski
- Emily Jackson
- General Manager – Cleveland Dietz – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Director – Dorothy Granger – email@example.com
- Music Director – Jim Manion – firstname.lastname@example.org
- News Director – Joe Crawford – email@example.com
OPEN MEETINGS: WFHB’s Board of Directors meetings and the meetings of WFHB’s governing committees are open to observation from the public. The date, time, and location of meetings are as follows.
Board of Directors – 6PM – Hooker Conference Room, City of Bloomington City Hall (unless otherwise noted)
- November 23
Finance Committee – 6PM – Big Production Room, WFHB Community Radio
- November 18
Nominating and Personnel Committee
- Meets as needed upon activation by the WFHB Board of Directors
Policy Committee – 5:15PM – Stefano’s Ice Cafe
- November 9
STATION ACTIVITIES SURVEY
WFHB’s AFR for 2014 and FSR for 2013 are available for inspection to the public at request. Requests must be made in person at the station. The station’s address is 108 W. 4th St., Bloomington, IN 47404.